Noble Private Portfolios, founded in 1995 as an asset management company, has become one of the leaders in providing clients with structured products and investment opportunities. Noble PP is a member of StoneHouse Capital. StoneHouse is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Holdings, part of the Standard Bank Group of Companies.
Noble PP is an approved Discretionary Services Provider registered with the Financial Services Board in terms of the Financial Advisory and intermediary Services Act (act no. 370 of 2002)
FSB No. 568
Our ultimate objective is to create and preserve wealth in real terms. We aim not to lose money and therefor only buy investments that will help us outperform benchmarks by a reasonable margin. Our Multi – Managed funds have been specifically designed to provide our investors with real returns to meet their own investment objectives. To this end the following management approach bears merit:
Risk is seen as a function of time
Each portfolio within the Noble fund range targets a specific real return over a defined investment horizon
Risk is defined as the risk of not achieving the stated benchmark
We therefor follow an investment methodology relying on systematic, robust and consistent decision making processes combined with risk control measures, eliminating as far as possible emotional and individual judgment.
- Retirement Annuities
- Financial Needs Analysis/ Pre-Retirement planning,
- Post Retirement Planning,
- Unit Trust for study, Retirement and savings purposes,
- Corporate Retirement Schemes
- Complete Financial Needs Analysis in event of Death, Disability, Impairment, Severe Illness
- Business Insurance (Buy and Sell, Key Man, Contingent Liability)
- Estate Planning
- Full Administration and management
- Corporate Group Schemes
- Complete Management and Administration, enabling our clients to use Vitality to its full potential
- Car, household insurance etc.